Quatra NV in London Perivale UB6 7RL is looking for
Van Driver (Category B license)
Due to our growth in the UK, Quatra is offering an exciting opportunity to join our company, a leading international waste cooking oil recycling business, as a van driver. Are you ready to take part in our international expansion and contribute to a sustainable environment through the recycling of waste cooking oil into biodiesel? Then we are looking for you!
This is a full-time position (Monday to Friday), based from our West London depot (UB6 7RL).
As a van driver, you will work as a multi-drop and collection driver from a variety of sites in the hospitality industry. You will visite customers to collect used frying fat and deliver new frying fat.
- Client friendly, outgoing and enthusiast. Our relationship with customers is a priority;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to load and unload a vehicle according to your route;
- A good knowledge of the Greater London road network;
- Full drivers license (Category B) with no more than 6 points on your license, no DR or IN convictions.
- Full-time contract and competitive rates of pay;
- Flexible approach to working hours;
- Full pay during your training shadowing a driver;
- Lots of social contact with customers;
- The possibility of evolving over time to a Category C license sponsored by Quatra.
Who is Quatra?
Quatra is the European market leader for collecting and recycling used deep-frying oil. After further treatment, the used cooking oil from more than 70,000 customers is sold on to biodiesel producers and HVO refiners.
These companies turn our raw material into sustainable biofuel that saves more than 90% in CO2 emissions compared to regular diesel.
Because of our unique position, we play a crucial role in making Europe more sustainable and CO2 neutral by 2050 (European Green Deal).
We achieve this with 300 enthusiastic employees across 5 countries (head office Lokeren - Belgium) with only one goal: delivering the best service, at the best price in the most ecological way.
Within our family business, the right mind-set is crucial. We are looking for motivated employees who fit into our company culture of solution-oriented and independent work.
Are you looking for a challenging job within one of the strongest growing companies? Then you have come to the right place.
Interested? Please send us an email with your CV an motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.